The new Clinic UP is Tallowamine free and replaces the well-known Clinic Ace and Rosate, Clinic Up glyphosate is a powerful surfactant for incredible performance weed killer provides economic control of emerged weeds in industrial and amenity situations, as well as forestry and on hard surfaces.
Recommended for the control of annual and perennial grasses and broad-leaved weeds in non-crop areas such as roadsides, paths and hard surfaces, and along fences and walls. 5 litres will cover 10,000m2 at an average dilution rate of 300-500ml per 10 litres of water.
It is ideal for clearing weed-covered ground prior to planting or sowing, and for total weed control on industrial sites. Clinic Up glyphosate may also be used as a directed spray in ornamental planting and in forestry for site preparation and post-planting treatments.
- 5 litres covers 10,000m2
- Non-Hazardous Industrial Strength Weed Killer
- Controls many emergent weeds
- Rain-fast in just four hours
- Improved translocation provides better results on Couch Grass
- Quickly breaks down quickly in the soil after application.